Hi Folks – today we are releasing some maintenance updates to Magic Bullet Suite, Shooter Suite, and Universe.
The updates for Magic Bullet Suite (v.12.0.3) and Universe (v.1.4.1) contain bug fixes for minor issues reported by a small group of customers.
The update to Shooter Suite (v.12.6.3) represents a major maintenance release addressing the following PluralEyes issues and more:
- Improved support for multichannel audio from popular audio recorders such as Odyssey 7Q and Atomos Ninja 2.
- Fixed an issue with MP3 audio import
- Improved integration with Premiere Pro projects
- Fixed a video export issue when nine or more audio channels are used
- Improved clip layout after an audio sync to reduce empty space
- Improved Avid Media Composer support that reduces import errors.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- You can get the updates HERE (from the latest Suites and Universe product installers) or use Red Giant Link to update.
- For PluralEyes only: If you run PluralEyes, you may get a notification, at start-up, that there is an update. You can download the update directly through that, as well.
As always, if you have any problems, our support team is here for you.